Thursday, July 8, 2010

St Petersburg, Russia

Sorry, I've been off the grid for ages. I had less time for blogging after meeting up with my sister in Paris, and then I returned to Australia and focused on finding somewhere to live, moving house, and starting work. Work's going OK I guess. It's just a job. More on that in a separate post some other time.

And now, some photos from the second stop on my Eastern Europe trip: St Petersburg. It was so lovely there in the snow (though very cold).


State Hermitage inside the Winter Palace


Winter Palace


Alexander Column in Palace Square


St Isaac's Cathedral


View from the top of St Isaac's Cathedral


Bronze Horseman


Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood


Interior, Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood


Playground in Admiralty Gardens

Next time: photos from inside the State Hermitage in St Petersburg...

No comments: