Sunday, August 8, 2010

Budapest, Hungary

I loved Budapest! It was easy to get around, there was so much to see, and I finally had some great weather.


Fisherman's Bastion and statue of Stephen I on Castle Hill, Buda


Looking from Fisherman's Bastion, Buda across the Danube to the Parliament Building, Pest


Fisherman's Bastion and Stephen I


Fisherman's Bastion


Matthias Church, Buda


Raven, symbol of King Matthias


Széchenyi Chain Bridge, viewed from the Royal Palace


Parliament, viewed from the Royal Palace


Liberty Bridge and the Danube, viewed from Gellért Hill


Looking towards Castle Hill from Gellért Hill


Liberty statue at the top of Gellért Hill


St Stephen's Basilica, Pest


St Stephen's Basilica


St Stephen


St Margaret


Statue near the Parliament Building, Pest



Another statue near the Parliament Building


Interior, Great Market Hall


Did you notice the undead doll staring back at me?


Széchenyi Baths

Next: Prague, Czech Republic...

No comments: