Quick update on my life:
- I passed the supplementary Barrier exam in December, so now I'm in third year! Such a relief.
- I moved house in December too, and I'm loving it in the new place. I especially love the organic market down the road (every Saturday).
- I went to South Australia in January - first to Kangaroo Island with my Mum, which was brilliant, and then to my rural placement on the Fleurieu Peninsula. I had a good time there too.
- When I returned from SA it was straight back to uni!
- And I've been working lots of hours, writing and editing. Whenever I'm at home, I'm working on the computer. I'm very tired, but I need the money.
That's it for now - more soon...
One more thing - the name of my new blog comes from the title of one of my med textbooks, "Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease" (also known as "Robbins").